This is the 欧洲杯滚球平台's main public facing website (OxWeb). It is managed and maintained by the University's Public Affairs Directorate. Pages within this site will have addresses that look like this: www.ox.ac.uk/page and www.ox.ac.uk/section/page.
There are some important points to clarify that will explain why, as you browse through more of the site, its appearance and navigation are not consistent:
- Oxford is a collegiate University, there are 38 Colleges and 6 Permanent Private Halls. Each is independent and self-governing. Each runs and maintains its own website, each website will look different.
- There are four academic Divisions within the University and a fifth for Continuing Education, once more these are all self-governing and run and maintain their own websites.
- Under each Division are Faculties, Departments, Schools, Institutes, Foundations and Centres. Most run and maintain their own websites.
- All academic services, libraries, museums and collections run and maintain their own websites.
All these addresses will look like this: www.name.ox.ac.uk or just name.ox.ac.uk
- Pages that are primarily about University administration are managed by IT Services. The addresses will look like this: www.admin.ox.ac.uk/name/
In total there are more than one thousand sites that together make up the University's overall web presence. This means that there will be neither visual nor organisational consistency but that there will be individuality, independence and ingenuity in abundance, characteristics that the 欧洲杯滚球平台 is renowned for and has always encouraged.
The central site has been designed to conform to the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines. For more information please see the Accessibility Statement for this site.
Search and Maps
The University uses a Google Custom Search that is accessible through the search box in the header of all pages within this site. This central site uses Google Maps. The searchable map (provided by IT Services) uses Open Street Map. The contact search is provided by IT Services.
Contacting a webmaster
If you have any comments or suggestions about any of the University's websites, please use the contact/enquiries link at the bottom of each web page. This will send a mail to the relevant webmaster of that site, please note there are many webmasters in the University, so please make sure that you click the link on the site that you have the query about.
Contact this site's webmaster.